ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: copy and paste giving me problems

copy and paste giving me problems

Hi, I am working with Artrage 3 on Windows Vista home premium. I was sketching a cartoon of my own and used the rectangle select to copy and paste a region in my picture. Then when it was copied over and the picture saved, Artrage would not let me draw on the layer that I pasted to. I added layers above and below it thinking I could fill in that way but neither of those layers would accept paint. Can you tell me what I need to do to be able to edit my picture?

Sounds a bit weird. Did you click on your canvas to get the transform handles to disappear?

copy and paste giving me problems

Yes, I did try that and also I tried closing out of artrage and opening it again and that did not make any difference. However, this morning I opened the pic again and it responded to my attempts to edit it. I have tried to copy and paste again this morning on another cartoon panel and after fiddling with it for a few seconds found that I might have been trying to edit the wrong layer. So, I think I have it solved. Thanks for your help. I appreciate it. Hope to post the strip in the gallery soon.