ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The green majesty

Red face The green majesty

Not that sure fairy tales went exactly how they told us when we were kids ... LOL Imaginary painting with a slight twist.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The green majesty.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	394.4 KB 
ID:	75567  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

aHAHAHA..made me laughing so hard, You, Caesar...brilliant, awesome work on ............that Prince Charming..haha..and the princess expression !!

Love your imagination work Caesar... and am sure she won't be so rude when the prince appears right in front of her..Very nice shading on the girl and she is Ceasar's every inch of her. Gorgeous work, even her facial expression. More, please... did she kiss him? want to see her expression, when the prince appears.

Love it Cesare and so amusing but then I love redheads as that was my mum's colour. Very well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Dear Pai, I'm not as yet convinced that toad is actually Prince Charming instead of a mere boaster ... Paintingwise I'm not that satisfied of what my imagination and poor skill eventually got, but I'm glad the vignette is funny and the storytelling expressions (especially the girl's natural disgust) clear at least. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Anna! I'm afraid she's probably going to have an unpleasant surprise after the kiss. The toad is cheating and told her he was her "princey", so what she's going to find out is that the metamorphosis will change the toad into her principal instead, a not so charming mature and overweight gentleman who is the boss of her workplace ... LOL.

That color was intented to be a reasonable choice as complementary tone to the green toad, dear Katie and an attracting hue accent in my mind. Thank You!
    Last edited by Caesar; 05-17-2013 at 12:14 AM.

Nicely done Caesar, I wonder how many young ladies would not mind kissing the toad if someone like Prince Harry popped out.
    Geoff

Hahahahahaha I agree that the expressions are marvelous. Classic relationship story.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

You're probably right, dear Geoff. I can't say how much the lad is actually charming, apart from his properties, but he's certainly got his curly carrot hair still on his skull and he looks handsome enough too, I find. Thank You!

Thank You, dear D Akey! Actually it's quite hard to find some manual showing how to draw frogs and toads feeling and expressions! LOL

You do good Caesar! It would take some confidence or faith to kiss a frog in hopes he would become a Price.
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

LOL....love the spin on this classic fairy tale.... and the artwork is incredible....