Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adonit Jot 4 compatibility

Gallery
    View images

Adonit Jot 4 compatibility

Just so others know, if you were thinking the new Adonit Jot Touch 4 would be backwards compatible with artrage for the ipad, it isn't. Only the original jot touch works. I got one just assuming it would be, at least the pressure sensitivity part, but didn't research enough. Jot4 Works with Zen Brush and SketchBook pro, but I didn't really care about those, though I'll probably be playing around with them a lot more now. Hopefully in an update sometime in the not too distant future? Please?

Gallery
    View images

Adonit Jot Touch 4 Update

I too have recently bought a Jot Touch 4 and would very much like Artrage to be upgraded to work with it. Using it on other apps which are compatible it is awesome (think portable Cintique). Most of the other major iPad art apps seem to be adding Jot Touch 4 support so I imagine it would pay Artrage to move quickly on this one if they don't want to lose a chunk of their pro/semi-pro user base on the iPad.

Sentry1

Gallery
    View images

jot Touch 4

Any guess on timeline as to when Jot Touch 4 pen support will de added?

Gallery
    View images

Jot Touch 4

I'm also planning on getting a Jot 4 touch and would like to know when I will be able to use it with Artrage.

Gallery
    View images
    We don't have a release schedule for it at this point.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Gallery
    View images

Looking forward to using Jot Touch 4 with Artrage for iPad

I hope you can update Artrage soon with support for this... Pressure sensitivity is a huge plus along with the visual accuracy of the Jot Touch 4...

Gallery
    View images

Jot touch 4 schedule

Quote Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    We don't have a release schedule for it at this point.
    Still waiting for using my jot touch 4 on ipad with Artrage !!! Why is it so long ?

Gallery
    View images

Jot Touch 4 Compatibility: Yes please!

I too would like to see this happen.
    Please make it happen if you can.

Thanks.

Well I was about to ask about the tiny nibbed adonit with pixelpoint technology,y but this is a bit disturbing. It is very expensive for a stylus but I still want one. Not going to happen until I can use AR on the iPad with it though. I can only hope that Apple are developing something with a thin nib that just works globally negating all this frustrating support on a per app basis!

Gallery
    View images

I doubt there will ever be a support for ADONIT newer products

If Artrage can update the iPad version for the new (available mid-Ocrober 2014) Wacom Creative Stylus 2 why not add support for the newer Adonit products? I don't think there is a desire to do it. Just tell your users so that we don't keep waiting.
    Last edited by fvilla; 09-05-2014 at 03:41 PM.