Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Has Anyone Has 2B to 2H pencil preset ?

Hi, I'm new to AR, just installed it recently and trying to use it, I watched your course on Lynda and you show there are blending pencils in your pencil pack. I downloaded this pack but it seems it doesn't have it. Is it available for downloading? or how do I blend pencil in AR? I'm used to use tortillion or stump when I draw with pencil but cant find it in AR
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyDance View Post
    Hi, I'm new to AR, just installed it recently and trying to use it, I watched your course on Lynda and you show there are blending pencils in your pencil pack. I downloaded this pack but it seems it doesn't have it. Is it available for downloading? or how do I blend pencil in AR? I'm used to use tortillion or stump when I draw with pencil but cant find it in AR
    Thank you!
    Hi SkyDance,

Thanks for watching my videos at Lynda.com! I hope you found them useful

The blending presets I believe you are referring to are for the Palette Knife tool and act sort of like tortillion. They aren't bundled with the preset pack posted within this thread, but you can get them in the arpack linked within this thread: LINK. After you've installed it, you should be able to locate the three blenders under the "Pencil Pack" group on the Preset Panel once you've selected the Palette Knife Tool. It's important to select the Palette Knife first, otherwise you'll be looking at presets for another tool.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Thank you Someonesane! Yes, your videos at Lynda.com are very useful! It helped me a lot!

SOS: Do you have plans of updating Lynda.com with 5.0? Paint a painting using the new pastels?
    Robert Hopkins

Quote Originally Posted by HwyStar View Post
    SOS: Do you have plans of updating Lynda.com with 5.0? Paint a painting using the new pastels?
    I certainly enjoyed doing the AR4 tutorials, so I'm sure I'd have fun doing more for AR 5. Unfortunately, I'm currently very busy with a full time job, so I may not have the opportunity to make the trip required to create them (I actually had to go to California to record those videos in a studio at the Lynda offices). If they show interest in having some done for AR5 however, I would be open to talking with them about how we might get it done.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.