ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Playing with Colours

Playing with Colours

- like Bach played with objects

Ring a Yellow Bell

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	75338

Colourplay in a Forest

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  47.0 KB

I'm an Ant

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	75340
    Last edited by Frisch; 05-01-2013 at 10:48 AM.

Interesting since you paint like someone playing music, flying along in one direction on the timeline. No slowing down or staying on a visual problem. Might want to occasionally paint like a composer does, with less of a metronome ticking off . . . if it's something you want to try taking it up a notch. You can go back and work on expanding your palette and maybe even thinking about your craftsmanship some.

I mean if what you're after is the fun of the moment, playing with the brush along with a polished orchestra, then you look like you're accomplishing that. I sing along with songs on the shower like that. It's fun for me. But it does only go to a certain personal level of quality based on the momentary release of energy more than me singing well to anyone else's ear.

I bet you have some good visual ideas inside waiting for a voice that matches their desire for perfection and artistic drama. I can see the aspiration in generally what you paint. Your inner sensibilities are truly symphonic. But as such, maybe don't just leave the polish to the musicians on the recording you're listening to. You're painting in an ephemeral consciousness and as such it's a tough target to know how to get there without being there long enough to find out when it actually happens. And it does if you hang out long enough.

Just a thought. Your musical links are good, but there's a "Missing Link", to coin an evolutionary phrase. Yours has yet to be discovered, though it's clearly suspected. I can see it. I think you have the makings of a virtuoso painter. Frisch the Painter!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

These are quite good. Can't help but like.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Thank you, Alexandra, and byroncallas.

D Akey, I am thankful for your thoughts, and would have answered you as thoughtfully as you deserve, but my father (77) had a double stroke, so I'm giving you a flower bathed in wavelengths from my collection, as a thank you.

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	75361

I'm so sorry to hear about your father's health condition. Blessings to him and you. Please be well.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I really love your watery flower ones and find them quite mystical. I do hope your father regains his health soon Frisch. xx

Frisch,
    Would an artist be an artist without color, creativity, imagination and song?
    Inspirational paintings and accompanying music blend together in concert
    as if budding flowers in a soft spring rain. Delightfully captivating!
    Mairzie Dotes

I especially love the 2nd and 4th one. So beautiful like dancing in the music again as you always do that. Thanks for that music too. I love it