ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: They're Here

Thumbs up They're Here

Artwork :: ArtRage 4, Poser 9, FM Solar System Plugin, UIC plugin and a little imagination.

When you have one of these, there are no limits on traveling anywhere. The question is where can we get one quick. I wonder if the new 3d printers can actually make one of these? lol humm. The future holds many new concepts like the new cell phones coming soon are 3d holographic and all current ones will be obsolete. Go figure. Star trek technology? YUP. Beam me up Scotty....well not yet on that one. We have nothing to beam up to. That is coming soon too perhaps. A private company has that technology so all vehicles can be anti-gravity powered. Imagine that.

Has everyone seen the movie yet by Dr. Steven Greer? The little alien body has been officially classified as human.....doh. He lived 8 years that size. They are still testing him but so far...human deformation is responsible, scientists say. Back to the drawing board. Next alien body please.

Most countries are now very much into the exploration of Space as Space Ports are turning up all over the World. Do they know something we do not? I wonder why all the private sector interest and lack of governments space programs? The future and current private space programs are looking for mining other worlds and asteroids, hotels in orbit and colonizing Mars. Should that concern us? A good time to invest in them? It is our future as natural explorers. Well, one possible future if we manage to get past the way things are going. We did mine Earth didn't we. Next.

A joke:

One night a man was sitting on his porch having a drink. An (ET) alien approached his porch and said "I come in Peace" and the man immediately shot him dead and called 911. The sheriff asked the man why he shot the alien? He replied; "I thought he was a terrorist". The Sheriff replied, "but you can't shoot "these guys" without possibly starting a World War". The man replied; "Why not? Bush did".

The man asked; is it against the law? The Sheriff replied; No we have no laws on killing Extra-Terrestrial beings and started to leave. The man said; Sheriff "if they are so intelligent how come they are here and abducting people"? The Sheriff said; "well I guess they are studying us". The man replied; "we ain't no dang science project". The Sheriff smiled, rolled his eyes and said; "I am not so sure of that in your case".

Sooooo, if they ever do appear officially to the entire World will the governments pass new laws to protect them? Provide housing areas? Food stamps? Health insurance? Education? Will they interact with us? Will they be accepted as intelligent life form beings? Will they have a hidden agenda for us? What would that do to our religious beliefs? Would they be able to read our minds? Wo....hope not. What if? With all of the UFO reports World-Wide now one can only ponder the possibilities. Also, we now have an official to represent earthlings for first contact but are we really ready for it? The Space Ports are ready. lol

What are your thoughts on this? just for fun.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	space40poserAR.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	183.2 KB 
ID:	75329
    Last edited by Bobbyray; 05-01-2013 at 07:14 AM.

Wow Bobbyray, great work there.
    I am afraid that I am one of the folks out there that believe that we are not alone in this huge universe. There are endless galaxies and systems, and there are too many that have witnessed these mysteries...
    I wonder what people would do if it was announced on every news station that we were indeed sharing this planet with beings not of this earth? I too wonder what people would think? How they would act? Would they panic? It would be funny to find out that we ourselves were of mixed origin! Bobbyray...star child?

The spaceship looks really alien and the rising light blade spectacular!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

A truly spectacular painting Bobbyray! The spaceship is masterful and hangs beautifully in space.

Are we really alone on our planet in the universe? Most likely not........
    Last edited by copespeak; 05-03-2013 at 08:39 AM.

What a ship. Sets up and interesting relationship with the shape of the galaxy in this composition.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Bobbyray,
    ACK!!! I could swear that this alien ship is coming strait at me ... DUCK AND COVER, DUCK AND COVER!!!
    Great U.F.O. design and artistry here. This sci-fi (or is it?) piece is well worth the 'invasion.'
    Mairzie Dotes

Wow it am going into hiding, great work Bobbyray
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Never played with 3D program as I don't think my computer can handle it. This is so cool with the combination of different graphic programs. Great stuff

Thanks guys....I appreciate the kind words.