ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Normei

Normei

I am working on this one for two days now. It's getting more into this character I like. I think lots to do still. Don't know when I will finish, I just keep looking at the painting once in awhile. Lots of tools I used, Oil brush, pencil, art pen, chalk, wax, little bit airbrush, lots of layers. A new try out again. Lots of trial and errors. Wiped out few times..haha..and then re-do again. It's getting hard for me..haha..but fun
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	normei_WIP_02.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	184.3 KB 
ID:	75311  
    Last edited by pai; 04-30-2013 at 12:22 PM.

No picture Pai!!

sorry Copespeak, I was obsessed with the painting..haha..and was painting again while uploading too. that's why no pic before. Now I have attached as I think I am tired for the day Need to sleep now.

Well done pai ,lots of work going into this and it shows.
    Geoff

thanks Geoff for checking this out. only continue on the eyes for details. Still don't know if the skin tone and shading is appropriate or not. Here is the stage i just work on now. Lots to have to be done. And, I think I am into different mood now on this painting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	normei_WIP_03a.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	187.1 KB 
ID:	75358  

Hi Pai this has come along really well, the catchlight on her left eye has been corrected and the eyes look fantastic now.
    Geoff

Thanks Sandy but I have to say I failure on this one as I stated in my other post. I lost the feeling of this painting. Here is how I wrapped this painting up. The largest version posted in the gallery here: http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...555-Henna-Lady

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	may1013_04c.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	108.1 KB 
ID:	75508
    Last edited by pai; 05-11-2013 at 08:19 AM.