ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Glitter Question

Gallery
    View images

Glitter Question

When I zoom my painting to 300% and use the Glitter. It doesn't continuously comes out the glitter. I have to press few times to get the second one.

Would it be because I could not set the pressure less than 15%. Below are my settings.

pressure = 14%
    glitter size = 33%
    multicolor = 1%
    tool size - 10%

Try to attach the screen print GIF file but it has error message comes out that has reported before.

Gallery
    View images
    I believe this will be because the pressure is very low, so you will tend to find that as you move the mouse that there will only be a few particles released. If you are trying to drop glitter in one spot however when zoomed in at low pressure, you may find that sometimes no glitter applies. If this happens, move the cursor fractionally then try again and you should find it starts to drop glitter. I'm looking into this right now as a possible bug.

Hope that helps!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images
    Yes, I have tried to move the cursor and even try to select other tools and then go back to the glitter. It still happens. But thanks for your help. Here is the screen.
    Attached Images Attached Images