ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a him :)

Just a him :)

Once again, symmetry set to 0 segments, 1 stickey used with various settings, spray rate, sizes and colours Name:  sym man.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  101.4 KB

A bit like the the monster out of the Predator movie.
    Last edited by copespeak; 04-26-2013 at 05:39 PM.

Living in Calee-for-nyah, I've luckily got Schwarzenegger on speed dial.

<ring ring> Hallo, gov! Say remember that movie Predator. . . yeah, well, I think they're doing a sequel. . . yeah. . . with you of course. . . . super. . . it'll be colossal. . . right. . . break all records. . . Calee-for-nyah can't get much worse if you go moonlighting for a couple weeks. . . right. Yes gov. Yeah. Right. Love to everybody. I wouldn't call this a partisan issue. . . Right. Stay pumped. . . See ya in pictures. . . bye now. . .

Nice work, Jean.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks Sandy, Robyn and DA , but I must admit I have never seen or even heard about Predator

Hi Jean. I think you'll be a little surprised that you're doing genre art now. Could get a job in a Special Effects house.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...mg.t-jG7n76Dv4
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Jean, he is such a handsome guy.And you are so good at constructing this characters... i am looking for more from you...

DA now that I know what lurks in my mind I think I need to do a spring cleaning

Thanks Anna but I think I will stick to pretty things from now on

This is really neat, way beyond me to work with stickers etc.
    Geoff

justjean, that's very neat and creative. you're getting expert on using and make use of AR tools to incoporate with your hidden imagination. Keep exploring, I want to see more