ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Tabs maybe??

Tabs maybe??

I don't know if this is possible but it would be good to able to have three or so paintings open at the same time; using tabs or being able to run several instances of AR at the same time.

Cheers

Brett
    Visit my gallery here.

=========

Hi hypotaxis,
    You are on a Mac right?
    I'm on Mac here and two weeks or so ago, to get around the same problem of only one instance of AR I made a small AppleScript App to launch two instances of AR4.
    I've called it Multi-ArtRage4 and so far I've had no problems using it with AR4 on OS 10.6.8. I wouldn't try working on the same file simultaneously with two instances of AR4 though. I'm not sure what would happen but it probably wouldn't be good!
    I make no claims as to the stability of my little Multi-ArtRage4 app or any possible loss of data as a result of its use but if you or others on Macs want to try it you can. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...i-ArtRage4.zip
    The ZIP contains both the original Script file and the AppleScript App made from it.
    Last edited by markw; 12-04-2013 at 02:02 AM.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 5.0.5 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    + 22" HD Monitor ~ macOS 10.12.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M and a Spyder4Pro (to keep the colours true!)

Thanks very much. I'll give it a try. I'll let you know how it goes.

Brett
    Visit my gallery here.

=========

Hi mark

Thanks for the script it works really well. Some odd things happen occasionally :-)

But it's really useful. Thank you
    Visit my gallery here.

=========