Thread: Cloudly Sticker

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cloudly Sticker

I would like to present to You my settings stickers to paint clouds. You can use it to paint the different types and shapes of clouds.
    It depends on the used type of sticker that adapts according to the needs of a huge selection of stickers added to the program.
    You can also experiment with your own stickers that you do.
    Operation sticker is as follows: when the pen lightly press the sticker is small and dark, the stronger the pressure that the sticker is bigger, brighter and more offset.
    At the maximum rate of pen pressure is greatest and white.
    The whole cloud so we can paint without changes color and size. Simply select color and base the size of sticker and play with pressing of stylus.

Three examples and setting spray variation shown in the following figure.

I hope that it will be useful to someone in Your masterpieces.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cloudy_sticker.png 
Views:	950 
Size:	370.3 KB 
ID:	75039

Sorry for my English.
    Last edited by petrnita; 04-17-2013 at 09:08 AM.
    Poland (current in Czech Republic)
    ArtRage 4, ArtRage 5, ,ArtRage 6, ArtRage Vitae
    Windows 10-64bit
    Wacom Cintiq 16

thank you petrnita, this is very clever!
    I already tried your settings and they work well for me so I saved some sticker spray presets
    >>> MSIE's ArtRage Gallery <<<

"It's a living growing mutating art sculpture painting synthesis." (quote screenpainter)

Talking Cloudy sky sheet

Where do you find the cloudy sky sheet? or do I save it as that? I put all of the settings in but I can't seem to get it to work properly and thought that may be the reason. Looks like a great tool.

Quote Originally Posted by ampD_womBat View Post
    Where do you find the cloudy sky sheet? or do I save it as that? I put all of the settings in but I can't seem to get it to work properly and thought that may be the reason. Looks like a great tool.

The variations are set up to use three different sticker sheets (all of which can be found under the Brushes Group on the sticker sheet list, on the settings panel). Since I've already located them all, I'll save you the hassle and share the presets via an .arpack. All kudos go to petrnita for the presets and to whoever it was that created the sticker sheets used in them.

Here's the Download Link.

To install the .arpack, save the file to your computer. Once it's saved, locate it and double click on it. The file will then open ArtRage and begin the install process.

To use the presets, select your sticker spray tool, open the presets panel, and select one of the three presets within the new Clouds by petrnita group you'll find there.
    Last edited by Someonesane; 02-26-2018 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Updated the download link
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Thank You Someonesane for Your answer
    Poland (current in Czech Republic)
    ArtRage 4, ArtRage 5, ,ArtRage 6, ArtRage Vitae
    Windows 10-64bit
    Wacom Cintiq 16

Quote Originally Posted by Someonesane View Post
    The variations are set up to use three different sticker sheets (all of which can be found under the Brushes Group on the sticker sheet list, on the settings panel). Since I've already located them all, I'll save you the hassle and share the presets via an .arpack. All kudos go to petrnita for the presets and to whoever it was that created the sticker sheets used in them.

Here's the Download Link.
    Hey, any chance of an updated download link?