Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Robots and Empire - Gladia Delmarre

Well, dear Anna, I like to think (and deal with) women with the utmost respect for they equal dignity without the need for them not to be feminine or not to enjoy what their potential and special charm positively means, as added value, to our society and to men. Thus I tend to draw or paint women as fascinating subject in any sense. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Sandra! I hope You folly recovered now. Certainly Your wonderful artpieces would suggest so, although I noticed You dropped marvels at a lower frequency (alas fo us).

Dear Geoff, I had the same thought, although she's probably just start relaxing, maybe in front of a familiar guest (perhaps Katie-Coops asking for her shoes back)LOL, so she may have just removed and thrown away her first shoe. Thank You!

Thank You very much, dear Samiro. Following what You say, I think I should share the merits with ArtRage airbrush (and a few other helpful features for symmetry, perspective and texture creating/ filling).
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

The look on her face tells me she know I have the other shoe hahahaha. Great painting Cesare
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Oh Caesar, have missed your great artwork a lot, so good to see them again and pick up that great sense of humor of yours, great work

I was right answering Geoff then, dear Katie. LOL Thank You!

Thank You, dear Pat! I'm sorry You had to, but also quite admired by Your travelling forth and back so far away to assist Your mother in law needs. You're a quite phenomenally strong girl indeed!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!