ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robots and Empire - Gladia Delmarre

Robots and Empire - Gladia Delmarre

The female protagonist of the relevant series by Asimov. Experiment for an elaborated comics style. Imaginary.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Robots and Empire.jpg 
Views:	2881 
Size:	241.8 KB 
ID:	75033  
    Last edited by Caesar; 04-16-2013 at 10:18 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I love this comic book style of illustration.... Excellent work...

I always feel so exciting to see your imaginary illustration like this. I saw the one on WIP on this painting. Very different rich color this time. Not known about the story behind this, maybe you can tell more Great painting of yours like always

A damsel in distress that looks lovely and I too like this style

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    The female protagonist of the relevant series by Asimov. Experiment for an elaborated comics style. Imaginary.
    Madonna she's scary! Were you going for sultry and seductive or more of a predatory thing? She would make for an interesting story. I bet she's a trip hastening up and down the stairs. Let's see what your imagination can do with that. . . oh wait. . . that was MY imagination. . . you're on your own.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank You, dear Kenmo! Actually I should dare more and develop and use extensively textures to make these virtual illustrations more effective and harmonically unified. The evolution of Arjen along this idea (although he is an absolute comics drawing master since the start) shows the way and the improvement we may get.

Maybe the WIP took away part of the surprise, dear Pai, but this was a possible way to exploit some Artrage features to make a comics drawing more impressive, I think. on the other end I could have proceeded along a more painterly style using the drawing just as a starting sketch to paint over ... Thank You!

Thank you, dear Jean! Today's virtual tools and 50 years ago science-fiction style. I was curious to see if the time gap would make this style esperiment "clash".

Maybe all of that, dear d Akey. Or it's just an excessive plastic surgery of this spacer woman. LOL Characters are more intriguing when complex ones, show more personality, not a mere mono-dimentional linear scheme. After all, to tell it with Pirandello and his theatre, we're one, nobody and 100,000, characters looking for an author. Following his line of thought we put on a mask of who we want other people see us like while they classify us according to their cathegories, their mental masks. At the end of the story they actually don't know us in our essence, nor do we ... . Thank You for Your comment, most interesting, amusing and stimulating, as they always are.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Cesare, your figure paintings and drawing are always gorgeous..and this one is no different. Your women have such a beautiful feminine grandeur around them and in them...it is a joy to watch them in whatever action. Impressive, as always.

Well done Caesar , she looks really good, kinds of reminds me a little of Cinderella who lost her glass slipper hurrying to leave before midnight struck.
    Geoff

you show a great job Caesar . the lady are pretty and soft;;