ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abducted and The Big Show

Question Abducted and The Big Show

With all the UFO activity and abductions occurring now I made a few cartoon type paintings. Done in Poser (3d ) and ArtRage and UIC plugin.

It seems that the net is very active with new sightings posted on Youtube and other sites as well. People all over the World are taking photos and videos of these unidentified air crafts to the point they want disclosure now. That may become a reality but the truth of it may not be so good for us, as stated by those individuals that have been abducted.

I think that many people want to believe that ETs do exist and are friendly but others say not so. Good and Bad alien ETs? Perhaps so. We just want the good ones, right? Could they or would they help us out of our mess on Earth? We can only hope so if they do indeed exist and ever come forward.
    The major problem will be are they good or bad, so how can we ever know the truth of what they claim if they ever show up officially. Just because they say: "we come in peace and bearing gifts" does not mean they do not have a trojan horse plan of bad consequences for us at a later date.

It would be nice to actually know that they do exist. Inquiring minds want to know at least that much. Perhaps soon as many countries are now releasing their secret UFO files to the people of Earth. That is a start. What if they do exist? How will that affect people and everything else?

These two cartoon type images are reflective of the times that we are living in. The Abducted and The Greatest Show in the Universe (seen by the Off Worlders or ETs).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WWIIIfinal2b.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	74988  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Damn. . . just when you think it's a good idea to plant a spring garden, too.

Fun and exciting venture into retirement.

Just as a 'by-the-way', we don't also need to "retire" the human race, bladerunner.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Fanciful stuff indeed, but very humourous and well painted Robert. You would wonder what ETs might think of our argumentative little planet.

Haha...brilliant. Made me laughed. Very 3D feel on the 2nd one. If I remembered, you used 3D program to combine with Artrage too, right. Looks like "to be continued...."

Fantastic idea and execution, dear BR! You assume aliens are driven by the slogan "make love not war" I guess (at least from wearing nothing), but, quite frankly the hardly look very attractive, fit and equipped to that purpose. LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Terrific work Bobbyray
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Copespeak......thanks much as always.....

Pai...so there you are....I have missed you. Yes, I use Poser 9 now and ArtRage 4 and the UIC plugin.

Caesar......ahh yes they are naked appearing but I think it is a suit......they are actually 4" tall....lol Remember MIB? Some are very little and need a big body to carry them around. lol According to the abducties....they make human women pregnant and than come back in 3 months and retrieve the baby.....so um yes they can and do have sex. The abducted never say how it was done....hummmm

Coops....... Thanks very much as always.

Well, from what You say they're not unforgettable when it comes at sexual intercourses, since the abducted ladies not even feel or remember of that once pregnant ... or they must have a quite powerful alcoholic beverage to get them utmost drunk. LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!