ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: New Workbench as main workspace?

New Workbench as main workspace?

I like this new feature very much and i want to use it as a main setting, when i open or create a document. On the OSX Version i must set it manually, every time. Not even a shortcut?
    Is it possible to set these workbench as a standard workspace, or Artrage reminds the last settings? If not, maybe in an upcoming update? THX, and sorry for my bad english! : )

Hi and welcome -mb-
    Yes Workbench is a great feature of AR4.
    Although its not listed in the window you can access from within AR4 for the list of shortcuts, the default shortcut key for entering and exiting Workbench Mode is the "Return/Enter" key.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 5.0.5 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    + 22" HD Monitor ~ macOS 10.12.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M and a Spyder4Pro (to keep the colours true!)

Quote Originally Posted by markw View Post
    Hi and welcome -mb-
    Yes Workbench is a great feature of AR4.
    Although its not listed in the window you can access from within AR4 for the list of shortcuts, the default shortcut key for entering and exiting Workbench Mode is the "Return/Enter" key.

..ahh, thank You! : ) But it would be even better if Artrage would remember this last setting, when i close the application or a document. I want use the Workbench permanently. ; )

There is a solution. You must save the configuration of toolbox. In the next session, simply reload the previously saved toolbox.

Name:  toolbox save.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  244.5 KB

Thx petrnita! Seems not to work on OSX? I think the easiest way is simply push <enter>, as markw said : )

Just to clarify: The info from petrnita will allow you to load the resources from any previously saved workbench on OS X and Windows, but pressing enter or right clicking on the canvas and choosing 'workbench modes' are the quickest ways to enter the workbench. There isn't a way currently to start up ArtRage in workbench mode by default.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design