ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Announcement: ArtRage Webinar registration

Exclamation Announcement: ArtRage Webinar registration

Hi Ragers,

We have finally worked out all the details and have gotten everything arranged for you to register for the 1st ever ArtRage 4 webinar.

Here are the details:

“Get into ArtRage 4”

2 1/2 Hour Webinar for only $19.99 MAY 22, 2013 6-8:30 pm PDT That's -7 GMT

For those who are new to ArtRage as well as for those who would like to see the new features and improvements in ArtRage you are not going to want to miss this online class.

The author of “Introduction to ArtRage”, Stephen Burns http://www.chromeallusion.com/dvd_artrage.html will be presenting a 2.5 hour online class titled “Get into ArtRage 4”. In this class we will become familiar with the new interface as well as any new features in the new ArtRage 4. Stephen will go over the various digital tools and shed light onto their traditional uses in relation to how they work digitally.

If you were never sure how the sliders in the Settings panel applied to each tool then Stephen will shed light onto that. If you ever wanted to know how well ArtRage 4 integrates with Photoshop then you will be amazed as to how well ArtRage integrates with Photoshop files and brushes as Stephen shares a fast and practical approach to transferring files in between the two programs.

This is a 2.5 hour online class so to register please go to http://artrage.eventbrite.com/
    Last edited by Bobbyray; 04-10-2013 at 05:05 AM.

Starts at 11pm for me in Oz. Bit late for this old lady!

Yeah, it's not a good time for us downunder ones :-(

Brett
    Visit my gallery here.

=========

Would it be available to purchase after the webinar if you cannot attend live version?

Thumbs up

Hi Folks,

Sorry for the delay, my Firefox had an auto update and it was totally corrupted and I got no support so I deleted it all. I am using Google Chrome now and have it all set up nicely.....ahh back to work.....Now where was I? Oh, yes

I am in contact with the instructor to see how this can work on a global time frame. As soon as I hear from him, I will let you all know here in this post. He is a busy guy so please be patient, we have time.

Thanks for your interest

BR

Exclamation Good News

The ArtRage Webinar will be recorded and anyone who registers will have access to the recording.

Please Help Stephen Burns out by Spreading the word on your websites or social sites

I would like to know how many ArtRage forum Ragers are signed up so if you would please let me know here in this post once you have signed up.

Thanks guys and I hope you enjoy the 1st ever ArtRage Webinar.

Hummm interesting....no one has signed up yet? Well, if so they have not posted it here.

Stephen and I spent a lot of time setting this up for you guys. Are you not interested or are you just waiting closer to the webinar time?

Also, So far I have received only 1 entry for the ArtRageus Magazine new Pro Art Contest and no submissions for the mag. YUP you still have some time. lol