Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Art Supplies forum!

Question Stencils into my ArtRage2

Hi!
    I've just found out how to downloade the stencils, but how do I get it in my ArtRage2 so i can use it? and how do i do the same with colours?
    Maja

Red face eponavisions aka janet pettersen

Quote Originally Posted by DaveRage View Post
    The Art Supplies forum is where you can find downloadable supplies for ArtRage. Post any Custom Color Pickers, Canvas Grains, Color Sets, Tracing Papers, or any other ArtRage resources you want to share here.
    hiya dave. all well and loaded. is this program mentioned for sale. mayhaps my eyes yet beautiful the art on artrage2 home. yet did not see any for sale. yes i truly see yet seeing and believing hard for me to understand. any advice would be much appreciated. thanks again janet

I'm not sure what program you are talking about when you ask if it is for sale. I assume you already bought Artrage. If not, do so without delay Go the home page and follow the links to purchase the Artrage program.

If you're asking where to by the art supplies for use in AR, I have excellent news for you. All the art supplies (stencils, paper grains, colours etc.) posted in this forum are completely free. They are created by users of AR and uploaded for the enjoyment of others.

Just download and enjoy!
    Last edited by yvan_c; 11-13-2009 at 09:22 PM.

Mjallow, on how to get the stencils and colours into AR, just follow this: http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ad.php?t=18574

hiya

thanks for awesome help love all the stuff. should put blindy bat i in. adjusting screen. ahh age.

Copyrights

Are we allowed to use the free resources for commercial usage? I see no usage info. That is with the art we creat using the free resources added to artrage.

You can use any of the resources we provide with Artrage for anything you like. You have a license to use this when you purchase ArtRage as part of the product.

Any resources downloaded from these forums are the property of the person who posts them, and we would suggest if you're concerned about commercal usage it would be worthwhile asking the person who posted the resources.

Put (Windows only) or (Mac Only) in titles. p l e a s e

This seemed like a good place to make this request. I'm on a mac and sometimes I see a interesting thing to use for ArtRage. I read the posting and get all geared up to use it and then BAM! It uses something-or-other and is Windows-Only. Have to say, this has happened more than once. It's soured me on d/l anything from this area that I think I may find useful.

Thanks.

This may also be of some help. If the resource you're downloading is an arpack ( ArtRage package ) file or any ArtRage resource, it can be used on both Windows or OS X as Artrage resources are not platform specific. See my guide here for more information on download various ArtRage resources:

http://forums.artrage.com/showthread...Rage-Resources

If it's a third party Photoshop plugin or utility, then it will likely be OS Specific, unless the people that wrote the utility or Photoshop plugin provide a version for both operating systems.

Umm... Language?

Very good aunts and uncles, ****, I love being part of this forum, so I have stayed here to enrich my knowledge, you are greeted from Spain, Madrid. The 3D models are my passion.
    Robert Hopkins