Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Art Supplies forum!

Welcome to the Art Supplies forum!

The Art Supplies forum is where you can find downloadable supplies for ArtRage. Post any Custom Color Pickers, Canvas Grains, Color Sets, Tracing Papers, or any other ArtRage resources you want to share here.

Art Supplies not available

Hi Dave,
    I'm finding that most of the Art Supplies that various members have donated do not have a link to download the item. I was looking at some stencils. Am I missing something? or is the 'supply' no longer available?
    Thanks,
    Denise

Hi there,

You should be able to grab anything listed here. For stencils, as stencils are just images ( png files ), if there's a picture of the stencil, right click on it, choose "Save as" or "Save picture as" depending on your browser and save the image to your prefered location on your local machine. These can then be loaded into ArtRage. Hope that's of some use.

I donīt see it...

Hi,
    Iīm a new member and I donīt get it either. How do I do to get my hands om the supplies? Mostly there are no links and no pictures either - there is nothing to right click on, nothing to "save as". I have tried to both dubbelclick and rightclick on the text - nothing happends. Iīm missing something here and I canīt figure it out, please help.

Very greatful for any help and hints about this.../ annesofi

Can you tell me what web-browser you're using?
    Do you have problems with any other forums, or just this one?
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Itīs all good...

Hi agin,
    suddenly thereīs links and pictures to download everywhere and I feel like an idiot (hehehe), maybe Itīs only visible when one is logged in? Anyway it works now and Iīm thrilled in this wounderful for free "candyshop" of yours...Thanks everyone for this funstore.../ annesofi

Colours and stencils

Hey,
    I am a little new to this and want to download a couple of stencils and the oil colours for my colour wheel. However, after saving them onto my computer I am unsure what to do with the pictures to get them into ArtRage. Also, how do I convert the picture of the oils onto my colour wheel?
    Sorry about all the questions
    ops:

In your ArtRage folder there are folders for colors and stencils. Colors need to be in .col format and stencils can be either .jpg or .png.

Thanks

:lol:

Thank you for your help.

I am so new to artrage

I just got it today, the one thing i noticed is it doesnt have files liek say my paintshop pro for downloads is that the same with others.