ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Moment of temptation.

Moment of temptation.

I feel like drawing or carelessly sketching for a while... done this afternoon...because of the sneak i call it temptation... and do you see the face behind the tree..? The rest is up to you to make the full story of this scene...:-)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sure and I see the snake's forked tongue filling her head with carnal thoughts of Adam's um. . . apple and stuff.

And I think this version is later than the apple but sooner than the pregnancy. . . er, I mean the being kicked out of the garden, depending on which line of metaphor we're taking.

Fun idea. Very French feeling, especially the role playing and that furniture. Great fun.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Somewhat angst ridden maybe?.... but some great colours and effects!

A magnificent painting indeed! And I can certainly understand that food was the most sneaky temptation since the start though a gastronomically poor one (just an apple, which may take the doctor away, but not the snake) ... LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I think AT, she was out for a nice walk when limb snagged her shirt and scratched her arm. She was then tempted to do some major landscaping.
    Another nice artwork AT!

An interesting painting, Anna

A terrific expressionist feel with plenty of angst to contemplate and plenty of room of multiple interpretations. Very effective. I love it.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

i have been looking few times this painting, the way you painted it, feels like she is in a dream. you painted her expression terrifically. the painting has a classic look, her face made me think of La Favorite from Comerre Leon Francois. beautiful.