ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Infinite Paint - very good!

Infinite Paint - very good!

Name:  donna.jpg
Views: 1015
Size:  57.9 KB
    As you might see this is a photo paint. I added a nice girl in my Infinite Paint (Android) and used a smear brush to make the photo look like an oil painting. But Infinite Paint is a very capable paint application, not only for cloning and tracing, like I did in my very first Infinite Paint picture. It is maybe the best paint app for Android? I have been using Sketch Book for some time, but it is not very "painterly". It is more for sketch / illustration type of pictures. Infinite Paint is both. I bought it today for just about 6 dollars. This is really something for ArtRage to try to beat! I am so much looking forward to the upcoming ArtRage Android app! Until then; I have to use Infinite Paint. With pleasure.
    My Art Blog : Pennstreck
    My Instagram: Instagram

But...

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Stahle View Post
    Name:  donna.jpg
Views: 1015
Size:  57.9 KB
    As you might see this is a photo paint. I added a nice girl in my Infinite Paint (Android) and used a smear brush to make the photo look like an oil painting. But Infinite Paint is a very capable paint application, not only for cloning and tracing, like I did in my very first Infinite Paint picture. It is maybe the best paint app for Android? I have been using Sketch Book for some time, but it is not very "painterly". It is more for sketch / illustration type of pictures. Infinite Paint is both. I bought it today for just about 6 dollars. This is really something for ArtRage to try to beat! I am so much looking forward to the upcoming ArtRage Android app! Until then; I have to use Infinite Paint. With pleasure.
    And when you do not have a fitting photo?
    Kunst muss nicht immer kompliziert sein!

Well, I have to work a little on that image...

Quote Originally Posted by narf View Post
    And when you do not have a fitting photo?
    Well, I have to work a little on that...today I guess. But since it will me my second painting using this app, it might take some time. I am not used to it, you see. And besides that; my second Infinite Paint painting will not be published here (after all this is an ArtRage forum), it will be published on my blog. So; I will be back here with a link to that painting and a text on my experience using IP on Android.

2 hours later; here is that link: http://pennaochpensel.blogspot.se/20...r-android.html This is the first painting, straight from my fantasy, made with Infinite Paint.
    Last edited by Henry Stahle; 04-05-2013 at 10:57 PM.
    My Art Blog : Pennstreck
    My Instagram: Instagram