ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Newbie to app. Tracing feature?

Newbie to app. Tracing feature?

Hi there, I just downloaded this app for my newest generation (with retina display!) iPad. I know that the tracing feature is available on the iPad, but I cannot find out where it is or how to use it. I have Googled this and can't find the information anywhere. I'm hoping someone here can help me.

I apologize if this question was asked before, but I couldn't find it here anywhere when I did a search.

Thanks,
    Diane

You can load a tracing image by tapping the second tab to the left, along the bottom right side of the screen (see image below).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo Apr 03, 11 56 43 AM.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	36.0 KB 
ID:	74744
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Okay, I'll try that. Anything else I need to know from there?

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by dmax View Post
    Anything else I need to know from there?
    I suppose I could mention that if you tap that same tab again, after having loaded a tracing image, you'll have additional options available for the tracing (like opacity).
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

If you're new to the app, one thing you may find useful is the quickstart section of help. Tap the question mark in the bottom bar to access help and this is displayed by default. It covers the basic features of the product. There is also a section on tools, files and colors. If you have any further questions, let us know and we'll be happy to help.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design