ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Sticker spray

Sticker spray

When adding stickers each one appears on a new layer. If you have a lot of stickers and want to erase some, it gets really confusing trying to find the layer it's on all the time to delete it. It would be so much easier if the stickers could be merged onto one layer and then moved around/deleted accordingly. I was so hoping the new version would accommodate this feature. Am i missing something or is there another way of dealing with it that I've missed.

The sticker spray already adds all the stickers to a single layer when you use it, even if the stickers are not set to auto flatten. If you're referring to manually placing stickers down then each sticker will sit on its own layer. If you place the stickers inside a group in the layer stack you can transform them as a whole, and if you set the Transform tool to 'Select Layer' then when you click on a sticker with the transform tool active, that sticker's layer will be automatically selected.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Quote Originally Posted by stab!lo View Post
    When adding stickers each one appears on a new layer. If you have a lot of stickers and want to erase some, it gets really confusing trying to find the layer it's on all the time to delete it. It would be so much easier if the stickers could be merged onto one layer and then moved around/deleted accordingly. I was so hoping the new version would accommodate this feature. Am i missing something or is there another way of dealing with it that I've missed.
    I agree with you to remove the stickers on the huge quantity is very difficult. I use the hair drier and heat gun for the removal of stickers. Then I use the thinner, spirit,alcohol or the petrol for the removal of the residue.