ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: No1 moon Street

  1. No1 moon Street

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Moon_street.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	162.1 KB 
ID:	74729
    More Illustration experimentation.
    I'm really enjoying artrage it reminds me of painter when I first went digital (Last Century)...but without all the crashing.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    4,464

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Concord, California
    Posts
    6,836
    It IS cute. But also VERY well done. I love it.
    Is this 100% Artrage or is some of the 3D rendering brought in from another program. Regardless, it illustrates your skill. I like.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    14,335

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,818
    Really quaint, crisp and clever!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by byroncallas View Post
    It IS cute. But also VERY well done. I love it.
    Is this 100% Artrage or is some of the 3D rendering brought in from another program. Regardless, it illustrates your skill. I like.
    No. It's all just drawing and shading. It is 99% artrage. The Remaining 1% was doing the basic rocket and fin shape in Vectors - Xara designer Pro and then using them as masks.
    I think that the straight edged elements of illstrations might be a little quicker to do this way. Part of the idea behind this illustration is to find the best way of working with Artrage

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,182

    Thumbs up

    This is refreshingly beautiful, comical, and surreal. Like it !! Sign it.... TJ

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    22,517
    Animation folk would love this design.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

  9. Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Animation folk would love this design.
    He he he. I am animation folk though of the dimensionally challenged variety. (I only do 2 of the 3 d's :-))
    huge Regards
    Dave
    www.squeakypics.co.uk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    10
    Your skill in defining a scene is enviable.

    Rockets are cool.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •