Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Memorial for an Arab Horse

It's a lovely portrait. Feels very exuberant.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Well Robyn you have done him proud and a fitting tribute to a fine breed of horse , as I look out of my window as I sit at my computer I see many of these fine horses as my neighbour raises them.
    Geoff

You know, your work is enough to make me want to purchase a plane ticket and endure the trip from the US to Aus to visit your gallery--such a beautiful animal and it made me go to your website and drool. Thanks for that!

Thank all so much for your kind comments. Jayd, Australia's a beautiful place to visit, even without my gallery!

Geoff, Arabs are the most beautiful of horses, and I owned a purebred stallion years ago and two partbred mares. They are so graceful and delicate looking, yet renowned as endurance horses, with their roots back in the Middle East. I love them.
    Last edited by copespeak; 04-03-2013 at 11:11 AM.

I was looking for the right word to write and you gave it to me: graceful. This horse is elegant graceful and handsome and so is the painting you made as well! And I agree with Jade, your gallery is one more good reason to wish and visit Australia :-)

Kettle's on!!!

Well Robyn you do wonderful work and we all would love to see more of your work, so.... we cannot all get to see you, so how about putting some of your gallery online somehow and then we can all appreciate it.
    Geoff

Lovely Geoff!

See my Facebook Page down below and my Artist website... which badly needs upgrading to incorporate my digital art.

I haven't added much work to the AR Gallery, and should, but the facebook page has a lot.