ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have Officially Retired now

Thumbs up I have Officially Retired now

Well after 62 years of life and hard work I have applied and gotten my Social Security benefits. This means I am officially retired....... it also means that I have an income now.....wow is that cool or what..... it isn't the full benefit and the payments wont start until May .......it's on the way.....YEA.

Now I will have more free time to do the things I like to do.....paint and produce the ArtRageUS Magazine......cool.

Did you hear that YouTube is closing down after 8 years? Yes it was April fools joke by them. haha. My retirement is not an April Fools joke though.

So, Have a Happy April Fools Day.... my best wishes to you all.

Oh, how are you coming along on your contest entry? You have time. Make it the best one you have ever done....you do have a chance to win. To see all of the entries as they come in goto : http://artrageus.net/artcontestmarch2013.html

Congratulations! I am so happy for you.

Well done! There are some benefits to being a pensioner and regular money is the most important!!

In Australia we have to wait until 65, yet 'ageism' causes many workers to lose their jobs and not get a new one.

Enjoy!

Thanks Sueellen.... I am ready too....hehe

Copespeak....We usually have to wait until 65 bu we can retire early at 62. It seems that no one wants to hire older folks anymore.

Hey Alexandra....you slipped in on me .... lol while I was posting.....Thanks I appreciate it.

Best wishes Bobbyray, for a long, happy and productive retirement .
    My personal blog Slices of my life.

Congrats Bobby...now start enjoying those golden years... I turn 60 next year so retirement is fast approaching for me as well....

Cheers, mate! Enjoy, and may your retirement be rich in all good things. Thanks for aiming a lot of it toward what we all do here.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Enjoy your retirement Bobby, treasure your days as time seems to go by so quickly..
    Geoff