ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Another question about stencils

Another question about stencils

I know this is probably in the AR manual, which is outstanding in it's design and content, but it's easier to ask than to wade through it.
    Can stencils be scaled up and down? I seem to remember in a video that they can.

The last time I kept an open mind,
    my brain fell out and the dog grabbed it.
    Now it's full of dirt, toothmarks, and dog slobber.
    No more open minds or dogs for me.www.gms9810.com/

Yes, they can be scaled.

You may opt to use the Transformation tool, by selecting the tool, then clicking on the stencil. You may then rescale it using the transformation rig that is placed around the stencil. There's also a shortcut for it, which requires you to use hold the "Ctrl" key on your keyboard. You must then left click over your stencil, hold the mouse button down and drag it left or right (Note: this will not work with the Transformation tool selected, so be sure to have another tool selected when you go to test this). The shortcut method also allows for stretching, by holding the Shift and Ctrl keys at the same time, while left click dragging over the stencil.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Ok, I thought there was a way, thanks.

The last time I kept an open mind,
    my brain fell out and the dog grabbed it.
    Now it's full of dirt, toothmarks, and dog slobber.
    No more open minds or dogs for me.www.gms9810.com/