ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anjeanette

Anjeanette

HEllo! Noobie here- love artrage1 I had used the previous free version for several months, but made the jump o full paid version..on a Ac. Exactly what I had been searching for and what I was longing for/frustrated with Photoshop about! I use the two programs together often...I just wanted that real painterly look and feel of ..well paint. Yay!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BRLL72Web.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	461.2 KB 
ID:	74600  

Wooohoooooo!!!!!!! The star of the tale if ever there was.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Welcome Anjeanette! Absolutely terrific work! You're obviously getting heaps out of the program already!

You are so professional. This is so great illustration and yes I love how it looks so painterly. That's why I love Artage so much

Me gusta! That is a powerfull signature you got there... bright future I see, keep one eye (maybe both) on your work we must. Who put yoda pills in my coffee??
    Redheads are my favorites, mesmerizing composition you gave us. Bravo.
    Last edited by Orkhan; 03-28-2013 at 09:47 PM.
    I'm the happiest man in the world. I just don't know this, yet.

my gallery: http://members.artrage.com/gallery/32810

Hello to You, dear new mate! An extraordinary starting artpiece here! Welcome and congrats!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Welcome to ARTRAGE and boy what a start. Thats a really great painting
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Certainly a painting to make a statement with such vibrant colours.
    Geoff

Welcome....and what a wonderful painting.
    The past is history, the future is a mystery, all you have is the present

Wow! Thanks everyone for the compliments and welcome I used to use Corel Painter(which is really similar to the stamp adj properties of PS? only brush I really used a bunch was the wet oily brush) , so I have some experience with 'reactive' brushes/programs...but Artrage is much more friendly and easy to use! Only weird couple of things I am trying to figure out-
    1. sometimes if I zoom in to paint details when I zoom back out- it has cropped in on the image! I cannot always reverse that or go back to a previously saved image either...not sure what i am doing wrong.
    2. The colour changes pretty drastically when I import into PS for final details or formatting. I am not sure if this will happen in printing or ot, and have not had the guts to see yet! The Artrage colours will look amazing, and then look greyed and low contrasted, loss of a lot of detail in PS. Both programs are RGB...and thats the extent of my knowledge on it! Same monitor with calibration every 6 months. I'm mystified I suppose I will need to get prints made after saving the same image in both programs, its really hard to ignore the difference. I often need to go to PS or LR to add my logo or watermark etc, sometimes to add finishing details as I am not yet completely confident with the Artrage controls and brushes for detailing..I use a wacom if that makes sence..its a control on my part issue as to WHY I need to go to PS now.