Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Pai's Abstract & Doodling (Updated Nov21, 2019)

Spectacular! Now that you found such a golden mine any kind of surprising composition seems possible to You!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Mind tripping scenes, beautiful, Pai!

Absolutely gorgeous and fascinating. You're even so good with pretty eye candy. Go Pai Go!!!!!

Interesting concept to have figures standing around it. Interesting new perspective and relationship to the color bursts.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

wow pai what a great adventure in creativity! it sounds like a lot of fun and I am sure you will be able to produce some stunning results.

thanks everyone. sorry for the late thanks to all of you.

These are the ones I done with Artrage 100%, then imported to virtual world to create animated particles as shown.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	universe_03.png 
Views:	135 
Size:	425.1 KB 
ID:	82118

Name:	june2414_03.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	298.7 KB 
ID:	82119

Name:	combine_universe_02_001.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	309.1 KB 
ID:	82120

Name:	combine_universe_001.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	167.4 KB 
ID:	82121

I still doodling just nothing interesting to post. Did one tonight, feel cool

Name:	july2514_01.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	145.4 KB 
ID:	82122

I don't know exactly the process You use for virtual worlds and animated particles, but I like the vivid visual mathematics representations in Your outcomes. Also your last face seems to have one of these excercises on the background and that adds atmosphere to the perceived mood.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I like where you were going with that head. I love the use of the geometric-like swirls which might indicate anything from hair to waves of heat coming off the person. Because the head is so roughly painted in contrast with the swirls coming off the top of the head, it could be interpreted to be someone who is not so grounded in the world who experiences perfection in the mind or in something like music. I could see this as a street musician or busker who is in fact a creative genius. It was said on occasion that Einstein (or was it Isaac Newton?) were (both) so spacey working endlessly on their problems of physics that they were so absent minded in the mundane things. Example, Einstein was said to have put on a cloak with the coat hanger still in it and his house keeper had to correct this kind of worldly glitch before he left the house.

Anyway, that picture is really intriguing. As to the geometric shapes, they're sadly a little blurry on my computer monitor, but I would think the technique could have some clever uses in the context of a painting if you were so inclined to take it beyond the geometry as an end in itself. There certainly have been artists who have used it as an end product, especially back in the 60s, both for fine art and graphics.

Always cool to see your stuff Pai! Go lady go!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Wonderful work again Pai, such a treat to view