Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pai's Abstract & Doodling (Updated Nov21, 2019)

Ok, here is another one just did right now. Playing and exploring AR4 tools, mostly i didn't really play much on last version, so it's a combine try out and have fun now. 100% Artrage
    I use blende mode, preset texture, oil paint, eraser, stickers, my favorite transform tool.

"Bare foot marks"

- this one somehow is when i am thinking the "The missing train" quickie i posted earlier, where i stand in the water with my bare feet and then now i am start walking on the track as i see no train yet, just enjoying the cold water. observering the light line reflection on the water surface.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	test24.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	136.5 KB 
ID:	74608  

Love it Pai, its like looking up through Ice and seeing someones footsteps.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Cool one Pai! I love the feeties!

A wondrous place, this gallery!

Thanks so much Katie, Sandy and hi Bob, great to see you here, for all your wonderful comments.

Oh well, just crashed a 2 hour work and didn't save that during in between. So, well, just did this quickie abstract "Cracked"...haha... to take break before rethinking what I just did. Thanks everyone for checking in. (is there auto save)

Name:	test26b.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	74641  

I thought there was auto save, but it just backs up the preselected (by you) number of saves that you have actually done. I think I've got it right..... Gotta save, save save, all the time. We've all lost work, and it's a horrible feeling.

The little feet, and 'Cracked' are both excellent. Your work is so thoughtful.

Thanks so much Copespeak for great advices and I am glad you like the last two images. Well, crashed again, lost another hour of work. Hmm, maybe this painting doesn't want me to finish....ok, need abstract again..

this one called "mental block" after 2 crashes..

Name:	mar_3013_02.jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	292.4 KB 
ID:	74645  

love them all.........its a horrible feeling when it crashes I just recently lost hours of work and as a newbie and still working it all out was devastated.

What a terrible thing to loose hours of work. Thank you for pointing this out, I'll take care and I'll try to remember to save my work more often as well! Nice abstracts by the way, I find the one with the little feet funny!

break time. another abstract, stencils, oil brush, air brush, blend mode, transform tools

Name:	test28.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	188.1 KB 
ID:	74669