Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Pai's Abstract & Doodling (Updated Nov21, 2019)

hello again pai!.... you have been missed but we are glad you are back, and feeling better. very nice visionary art that you have done I really like the first two..

yes..nice to hear you're feeling better.... Nice updates...

Hello Pai.....I may have stayed in a few houses in San Francisco that had similar psychedelic painted walls...
    Very Trippy and a very interesting trip you've taken us on with these paintings.....I still listen to music from
    that time...
    Wishing you well....
    Take care,
    Steve

I love them, Pai, and miss you so much.
    Your work is always awesome.
    Get well soon, and keep us posted dear lady.

Thanks so much, Mr. Eighty, gxhpainter, kenmo, steve and sandy for very kind words and dropping by. Sorry, I have been busy fixing health, doing different art and music stuffs and reading and also volunteer works.

Here are just few ones I did for friends and also inspired by them. hope you will like

oasis rising up

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oasis-rising-up.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	432.9 KB 
ID:	84087

glory sand dune

Name:	glory sand dune.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	346.6 KB 
ID:	84088

under nebula

Name:	under nebula.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	84089

where it begins

Name:	where-it-begins.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	372.6 KB 
ID:	84090

Wow! Pai, these are so dramatic and heroic. Feels like a druid's flash dance moment. This is the way to make an entrance. Really great. Love the colors. Love the excitement and energy. Very cool work! Thanks for painting these and posting them. Good to see you're picking up steam again.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

These are all so inspiring - there is something special in each one that appeals to me. I love the sky in the first one, the hint of the buildings in the second and yes, I could see the nebula over Stonehenge (?) before even reading the title. I like the way you allow the texture of the canvas to show thru also.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

These are lovely Pai. I too am drawn to the first one in particular. The sense of drama and the colours... awesome.

Hi Pai Yes I've just spent an hour with you your doodles go way beyond my imagination the colours

the shapes and your High Tec now-how leave's me Standing again in the corner with the Dunces Hat

on but Thanks again for a Fantastic Viewing journey Congrats CIAO Kaui Le SHENTI Jainkang

WOW what a bunch of superb masterpieces from the last time I visited this thread of Yours, dear Pai! Either persons or landscape show an amazing artistic value! After looking at all these marvels I feel here, with my silly, comicslike vignettes and jokes, like a naughty boy defacing with the charcoal the wall of some renowned Museum.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!