Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Pai's Abstract & Doodling (Updated Nov21, 2019)

Hello Pai.....The studio is going to be great, really like the concept work on it . And this last one is very clever, almost like it just the way it is...my first thought was of a child image with its reflected old age image.
    Very nice work, I really enjoy seeing your imagination at work through your paintings...
    Take care friend,
    Steve

WOW. Wonderful new painting, absolutely artful! Quite obvious to get such results in a gorgeous studio as the one You set up! If You were not so far I would have paid a visit to Your studio and made a live performance of my silly vignettes to give to Your friends ...LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Pai, your work is so amazing, love your thread, you have so much talent, hope you are feeling better now, all my best

Hi pai, what an art studio, that's really cool. I'd love to have that much space for painting. Pretty cool ambiance.
    Great idea doing your own virtual art studio. Great new additions !!!

What a wonderful painting, Pai so skillful and so beautiful. The ascension of her youthful soul....

hi Dakey, i really don't know that's a traditional studio drawing, interesting. haha..amazed by your imagination.

hello Stephen, it's been so long since last time to see your post. i am so pleased that Calla Lilly Sand Dune piece appealing to you. i like that one too myself. thanks so much for dropping by. as for the virtual studio, it's not a painting. it is actually a three-dimensional simulated environment. You can move and walk and create things/do things just like you are in real world. it's simply just animation. i always dream to have my own art studio and i know it's not going to happen in real world. so, this is a good place that i can "build" my dream in this virtual world. hmm, may it's kind of a place for desire-fulfillment of own self.

hi Steve, glad you like the last sketchy and my dream little place..haha thank you.

haha..Caesar, you're so funny. actually, it's not far at all. you can come just by creating an animated "Caesar" version. then you can come and visit. one thing good about it is "free"

aww, Pat, thanks so much for you kinds words. these thread is going like wild more. haha..more different kind of experiments, fun things, and messy stuffs too.

hello Belvrog, yes, it's quite cool to me to actually "see" what it would be like my so called "art studio" thanks for dropping by

hi Sandy, you're always so supportive and so kind to me. skillful ? haha..don't think so ...well, i think one thing i am quite sure is i "dream" too much...haha

hi you all mates, sorry i have been away a little because of really sick and lots of health issues last few months. here are few ones i did on and off when i had energy, was learning to combine fractal and artrage together. hope you like them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AR-oct0614-01-v7.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	503.2 KB 
ID:	83512

Name:	rabbithole_SM_002.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	418.6 KB 
ID:	83513

Name:	psy_rabbithole.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	161.4 KB 
ID:	83514

Well, wake up and smell the incense and peppermint, Pai. You've created a 1960's 'happening'. You look like you turned left at the corner and did a time slip back into the hippie days. I can almost hear the sitar and wild distorted guitar.

Hope you feel better. Illness does sort of rob one of the fun and energy to paint. Of course, painting does make one feel better, so there's your prescription -- paint paint paint, and you'll be dancing in no time.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks so much, Dakey. I didn't know any 60's art. Any thanks for letting me know these kind of pattern and creation looks like that. I was inspired by the psychedelic visionary art a lot lately and the music tunes for quite sometimes (at least 5 years now). Always want to create some. Glad you like them.

HI Pai Good to your back sorry things have been a bit

dodgy for you these last 3 are simply amazing I just would'nt

Now where to start the Brain Boogle's Kuai Le SHENTI jainkang