Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Pai's Abstract & Doodling (Updated Nov21, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    Another doodle that is so wonderful Pia, I think some day I am going to paint to music just to see what comes of it, I will probably have to toss it away lol
    That's the spirit, Pat! . . . um. . . Judges? No, Pat. I'm afraid that's not quite the spirit we're looking for. . . The correct answer is "I'll try it and it will be a beautiful keeper indeed!". . . "Will be a beautiful keeper indeed. We also would have accepted 'WooooHooooo!!!!!' . . . Woooohoooo. Pai, you still have control of the board. . ."
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Pai. You have such a beautiful imagination! These paintings are a look into your mind, I like what I see.
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

gorgeous painting. I really like it.
    my gallery/website x x

Pai .... sublime, charming, beautiful
    you fly on canvas.
    Your paintings are music, poetry .... it is true art
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant

Thanks so much for you kind comments, Steve. I can't remember what music I heard. I have a playlist music which specifically play while I paint. Each time the music will shuffle differently.

Hello Caesar, awww, I am pleased this quickie has enlightened you. Thanks so much.

Hi Katie, haha, maybe I always like day dreaming. I am happy you love this one

Thanks a lot for your lovely kind words, Sandy.

Hello mannafig, thank you for stopping by. Glad you like it

Hi Orkhan, yes, this thread is not just abstract only now. Sometimes, I will post some doodles. I am so happy you shared your experiences that you have seen something like this in my painting. I wish one day I can see it in real too. Thanks for kind words

Hello Andrea, maybe one day when people can move to a new planet, there maybe possible a scene like this..haha, thanks for dropping by

Hi Dakey, never thought of that the way you described, interesting, using my hand to play with clay Glad you like it, thanks

Aww, Pat, your paintings are so unique style which is recognizable to me now whenever I clicked the post without seeing who painted it. I bet your doodles will be better than mine when you have your first try with music, don't toss it away. I think it will be very creative by you.

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    That's the spirit, Pat! . . . um. . . Judges? No, Pat. I'm afraid that's not quite the spirit we're looking for. . . The correct answer is "I'll try it and it will be a beautiful keeper indeed!". . . "Will be a beautiful keeper indeed. We also would have accepted 'WooooHooooo!!!!!' . . . Woooohoooo. Pai, you still have control of the board. . ."
    Haha, Dakey, what control ? haha...I don't seem get good control back in my painting..haha, it still flows whatever the music and the brush movements lead me to. I agreed what you said, the spirit within the process in that moment is what I am doing. It's a precious moment, indeed

Aww, thanks so much for lovely words, jibes. Too many dreams I have, haha, well, dreaming is one of the motivations, I guess

Thanks so much, SilverO, I am pleased you like it

Hello Silvy, me, blushed by your kind comments, thanks so much. Not sure about what is true art or false art. Is there such a thing about art ? To me, I love seeing all kind of art by different people by diferent way they did it. To me, I don't qualitfy to see what is good or bad. I more like to see in each piece of work as unique and try to understand each one I see. As well as myself just enjoy the process in within my mind eyes while I paint it or simply just messing around

Wonderful paintings Pai,I have missed looking at your beautiful works.Great work !

Quote Originally Posted by pai View Post

Hello Silvy, me, blushed by your kind comments, thanks so much. Not sure about what is true art or false art. Is there such a thing about art ? To me, I love seeing all kind of art by different people by diferent way they did it. To me, I don't qualitfy to see what is good or bad. I more like to see in each piece of work as unique and try to understand each one I see. As well as myself just enjoy the process in within my mind eyes while I paint it or simply just messing around
    Agree with you dear Pai. Maybe I didn't use the right word 'true'
    I couldn't find the right word to express your talent so spontaneous, made of easy brushstrokes very expressive and impressive. So I used 'true' but not for tell about 'true art' or 'false art'. Probably 'full art' is better then 'true'
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant

Thanks so much again Silvy for such lovely kind words

I haven't been feeling well since last time until just last two days. So today just want to try again to pick up the brush. (I did do some messy doodles just not really like it myself even messy stuffs..haha ) . Well, since I have energy today, I want to try again.

Hmm, something I want to do today.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	may0814_c.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	434.2 KB 
ID:	80866
    Last edited by pai; 05-09-2014 at 10:58 AM.

GREAT technique! Fantastic colors. The placement of the eye is a little wobbly. But it's got a very strong presence. Really love the feel.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Aww, Dakey..haha, you're so fast. I just posted. Ok, what technique did I use..haha. Last night I did a warm up, then it made me felt I couldn't move my pen, haha, so scary. So today, after I came back from hospital. I want to make it happen again. Thanks so much for your encouragement. But, what technique you see? Even I didn't know how I painted. LOL. I didn't want to spend too much time like last night, and then finally I torn the canvas..haha :P

I think I still painted too fast too This one about 45 mins.