Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Pai's Abstract & Doodling (Updated Nov21, 2019)

These are so different from your other works and I really like the last one, well done Pai
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Very nice work Pia, always a pleasure to see

I really enjoyed seeing all your abstracts Pai....
    I like the muted colors you choose and your control
    over the each piece.
    Take care,
    Steve

wonderful

good to see your work again, pai. love the last one. got me the feeling of a bug captured in amber milenias ago, watching outside trough his prison walls... his reality.
    I'm the happiest man in the world. I just don't know this, yet.

my gallery: http://members.artrage.com/gallery/32810

Amazing paintings. I do love the highly textured heart shaped red broken sigil (?), it's fantastic
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

That last one is a stunner Pai! I love it!

Lynda.com author, Digital Tutors instructor
    Oooohh. I like!

Quote Originally Posted by pai View Post
    Thanks so much Bryon, I haven't seen you around much. Hope you will stop by sometime to say hi to us

Ok, Having some fun for crazy stuffs again ..haha (best view to look it from far and blow it up )
    You did exactly that it seems. You looked at the mountain from very far away and went in and did a cross cut showing the layering that formed it so very long ago. It intrigues me how you chose a style of paint brushing that we kind of see in the close up -- swirly lines and all that -- and then you used those kinds of swirly strokes with parallel marks. Anyway, that's just my musing.

By the way I love the two you did before and you must have posted when I went away for a little time. Really strong pieces both of them. Soft, artistic, symbolic and evocative. Wonderful to see your paintings again.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yay, Sandy, abstract is fun. I think. Can't wait to see what you come up with. I am just fooling around tools on artrage and painted with my music, that's all. Not that great..haha.. thanks for kind words

Thanks Caesar, I am pleased you enjoyed them even it may not meaning anything or seen by anyone if it appeals to them as "something"..hah

hello Kaite, yeah, I like the last one too, can you see the dancer behind it ? thanks for dropping by.

thanks so much for coming in and kind words about my messy doodling, Pat

hello Steve, I am flattered by your great comments, that I even didn't know I had done that. Yes, I think I used muted color a lot..hmm..make me thinking now..haha, thanks for looking into my thread

good to see you again, Orkhan , I like how you see in my last piece and your interpretation. Interesting

Thanks Andrea, that red one was awhile ago ..haha..I think I was sick when I did that piece ;-)

hello Robyn, thanks for taking time and look into this thread, I am glad you like the last one

nice meeting you, Victor, thanks for your kind words

hello Dakey, aww, I am pleased you tried to look at it from far and see them, thanks so much. Yeah, I was trying to see through lines and swirl, so interesting though it's always nice to hear how you see things in each art piece from each artist here. Amazing !

Pai... I didn't know you did abstracts, and I love these, rich, subtle color and movement... I can sense the music in the background. I am loving these !...