ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Missing Train

The Missing Train

Another quickie for the day to play with stencils and sticker spray and ruler little
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	test18a.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	144.5 KB 
ID:	74343  

Pai, it looks as if the train has left the station, and the road is familiar, like the story of my life
    xiěyž, n. freehand brushwork, spontaneous expression
    Artrage Gallery
    / Leaning Tree Ink Studio

Hi. PIA. Is that my mail box ? Have a quick look please, as I might have won a premium Bond.

By..ee. Sorry forgot my Chinese. My memory hasn't come to yet old age or it wants a new

Kick-Starter.

My humble opoligies. Yes the sky is great. Marshland as well. Ok.

I love the simplicity of the painting, yet it leave you with a quiet feeling.
    The past is history, the future is a mystery, all you have is the present

Well if you're looking for your missing train, I would begin searching at the vanishing point. The mystery begins. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Mac Vanishing. Ain't that something. That Turner was good at

Sorry. PIA

haha, ok, before i thank to everyone, i have to tell you this. reading all your comments is so joyful and some even made me laughing, you know who i am talking about..haha

@Pete, interesting you interpreted as the train left and I can't give you feedback about how and why you missed the train, thanks for looking in and glad you can resonate to it to your own experience

@ Mr. Eightyyyy + , i am so glad i came back to Artrage forum and meeting you, haha, your comments made me laughed so much..LOL(laughed out loud). You knew what, I did check that ticket, it was for 4000 B.C. ones ! haha You missed the train. p.s. and thanks so much about the sky

@ hello GRSArts, nice to meet you, thanks for looking into this quickie doodling (actually I still played for it awhile after i posted it), I am so glad you found it that "quiet" feeling. I think I was aiming on that. Just felt calm when I painted the sky color mostly I think I was "into" the painting and standing there and admired that peaceful and forgot was there a train or not in that scene. Was that a broken rail track or will have a mystery from that vanishing point at Mr. D Key mentioned. Somehow after I posted this painting and I looked again, the title just "popped" up.

Thanks Kenmo for nice words

@ hi D Akey, as I have explained to GRRSArts above, I might not really looking for a train, but, that vanishing point maybe an extension from my last "imagine seascape", still looking in that vanishing point to find what it is. thanks for checking in and your comments.

I like it. It somehow really does evoke missing, whether it be the train, the boat, or an important part of life. It has emotive quality that makes me reflect. Cool painting.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4