ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Scale Question Oil Practice

Scale Question Oil Practice

Hello ... I am working another practice piece in oil and have run into a situation. I painted it smaller then I wanted because the brushes only scale so large. Is there a way to make a larger scaled brushes? Or is the only way to paint really large - to paint small - then up size (losing crispness), and paint in smaller details?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oldwooddwelling1ElrgRedTail2.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	118.3 KB 
ID:	74341

If you haven't tried it already, the size of the brushes can be brought up to 500% by left clicking on the number area of the tool panel, and typing the percentage in the panel that opens. You can also use the shortcut of holding down the shift key on your keyboard and left click dragging your cursor to the right. Be aware that going beyond the normal 100% limit may cause some tools to become sluggish on slower systems.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Thanks much!!!!!

Much further along. I have not done much in the way of landscape - so practice practice. Experimented with more direct thick application in spots with thinned in other.

OOPs trouble with upload - try later
    Last edited by uberzilla; 04-11-2013 at 05:17 AM.