ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Saskatchewan spring...

Saskatchewan spring...

in about 6 weeks lol..temp this morning was -27C

Name:  six weeks.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  25.7 KB

.................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

Nice painting,I bet you wish it was like that outdoors.
    I reckon we should shoot that damned groundhog.
    Geoff

I'm afraid Canada is the place where the Lord Winter shout's out loud "Hoooooold your ground, troops!!!... Hoooooold your ground!!".
    I love your fresh painting btw.

-27C, pretty warm! If that's the usual temperature at springtime over there, I presume that at -10 You start sweating ... LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Lovely pic! I personally like color. On that basis alone it's cool to look at. But the design is very intriguing. Has some neat painter's sensibilities.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi moosie. As the original ice Maiden. You must be double chuffed at -27 c

Thanks so much

lololol have I ever mentioned how much I hate being cold?? I've been known to put a sweater on when the temp is 80f lol. I spent most of my adult life living north of 60th parallel..moved 2200 miles south 'to get warm'.... btw it's warmed up today..only -13c
    .................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

Moosie, I love the stark look with just enough other things to make it inviting. Good'n!!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes