ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Printer and paper information please

Printer and paper information please

Hi folks:

I posted in another area (art supplies), but I thought this might be a better place to get more attention. I am doing a workshop at a university at the end of July. Using Artrage 4.0 and Wacoms. I need to forward a printer choice and paper. I have looked at Hahnemuhle digital papers including their canvas for digital print. Not ever used it. Epson is usually what I think of in terms of printer. So I was looking at their wide format selection on the Epson site. Two upper end models $700-1000. The last of their wide format printers I used was at least 10 years ago color Stylus 1440? So, if I could get some good recommendations I want to get this over to the person writing the grant. Also, anyone got some great ideas for the workshop...I am all ears!
    Best

AM
    Last edited by montgoma; 03-19-2013 at 04:36 AM.

This was printed on my Canon Pixma 6600, I bought a pkg. of Hahnemuhle Digital Fine Art Collection papers, it had an assortment of different surfaces, The OES was painted then printed on the Fine Art Canvas paper . After 5 years I'm still using this printer and it still does a great job

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oes printed.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	177.7 KB 
ID:	74235