ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back for a couple of weeks

Back for a couple of weeks

Hello my dear friends, have been away for 6 weeks, MIL fell and fractured her hip, had operation and she was sent home first before going to nursing home,
    she was put on the crisis list and got in a wonderful nursing home, usually a 3 yr wait for this one, will be going back in a couple of weeks to see her again
    and make sure she is settled in and hope she is comfortable there, she is 94 and of course not in good shape physically but very good mentaly.
    I hope to have the time to check out all your wonderful art and be able to do at least one painting myself, have missed AR so much and all of you......Pat

Hi Pat, good to hear from you and hope all goes well with MIL. Will be looking forward to your joining us again

Hi Pat glad to hear you have things sorted, certainly a load off your mind.
    It will be nice to have you back on line once more.
    Geoff

Aw bless. Well, hope you get back soon. Looks like they're really running with the new toys in this fabulous AR release.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thankyou, Jean, Geoff, and DAkey for the warm welcome back, and of course I have downloaded AR4 and very anxious to get painting

Welcome back Pat, I hope everything works out well with the nursing home for your MIL. You're going to love ArtRage 4, it can be a little addicting especially the symmetry tool. So be warned, you might want to set a timer when you start to play with it.
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:
    Aunt Betsy's Celebration Art

Thankyou aunt betsy, cant wait to get started

Pat, i was wondering where you are, so good to have you back soon...miss you and your pretty work.

We have so missed you Pat but truly hope that everything goes ok
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307