ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

View Poll Results: Do you believe?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • There is any intelligent life besides us?

1 25.00%
  • We should be venturing into Space?

1 25.00%
  • We can afford it financially?

0 0%
  • We need to clean up Earth first?

4 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Official Gradyation lol

Thumbs up Official Gradyation lol

I had taken a Coursera college online course in Astrobiology and have finally received my grades and certificate.....yea! The course was from Edinburgh University in England.
    It was the first official Astrobiology course....formerly called Exobiology. It was not an easy course as we covered: Astrophysics, Astrobiology, Astronomy, biology and chemistry.

No we did not dissect any Alien ETs in the E-lab....doh and I don't think I would want to either....lol You don't know where they've been. hehe

Anyway I managed a 94 with distinction honors

Add your own comments on the POLL, below if you like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails get_certificate.pdf  
    Last edited by Bobbyray; 03-17-2013 at 05:09 AM.

Congratulation for the achievement. Now you have even more authorithy in matters of abstract ... just don't leave your spaceship parked upfront, i have suspicious-religious neighbours

haha nice one. No worries, no ship to hide. If I had one, I'd be long gone from this planet to seek out other intelligent (friendly) life forms and habitable planets for mankind. We may need one very soon. (not laughing). Wo, have we messed up Earth and human life or what? A major change on Earth (of our ways) is way long past needed.