ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Extra Omnes!

Extra Omnes!

Well, this is the main topicsd in these days over here and in quite a lot of other places all over the world. I first dressed a quick caricature of mine as a cardinal, but I discovered I look quite far from looking like a credible one, least a saint ... so. LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ExtraOmnes.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	308.9 KB 
ID:	74015  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Is that the gentleman that just resigned? anyway he looks quite dignified in his red robes

Cesare, you draw the new Pope Francis I... you visionario!

Nice painting
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Dear Jean, actually I wasn't representing any specific cardinal, just a character summarizing the figure of a possible Prince of the Church (how cardinals are called too). Thank You!

Sincerely I didn't, dear Orkhan, I'm not a prophet indeed, but maybe there's some feature which could curiously remind him. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Steve.

Great image dear friend... A premonition? He seems to be thinking: “God, grant me strength to accept those things I cannot change.” Fantastic and, for sure, very credible.

A quite engaging election and a terrible acceptance of responsibilties by the selected one anyway, dear Oriane! Glad it was outside Europe and the first South American. There's much to wipe off of old habits and get back to the basics, the source where the success stemmed from in the initial centuries and in every revolution, such as that of St. Francesco, a source as ever alive and effective. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Sandra! Glad You like this simple image. The red color of cardinals are somehow interesting color accent, I find.

Nice one Caesar, I still think you would make a good pope especially as you would have all those other cardinals to keep you in check.
    Geoff