ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: What digital pen for use on iPad?

What digital pen for use on iPad?

I have the ArtRage app on my iPad but find that using my finger is frustrating. I already have a Wacom Intuos pen for the ArtPad and was wondering if I could use that instead of buying one. But I don't want to be TOO thrifty and damage my iPad by trying it unless others have used it---- so that's my main question---- would it damage the iPad?
    Second question---- if it won't damage but isn't considered a good accessory ----- what would be the pen I should buy when I get around to purchase one.
    Thanks---- if that made any sense at all.

I asked the same question to 'Sapphire' last week and she answered with....

"Copespeak, I use the adonit jot touch for all my work. I have two adonits the jot pro and the Jot Touch but use the touch now for everything it has a dampened tip and is pressure sensitive. when using both of these, a screen protector must be used at all times, I change mine every 3 months because of very fine marks which take the sharpness away, they say it won't scratch if you keep your screen spotless, it only takes one speck of dust under the tip you miss when cleaning and you could have a scratch.

There is a new version of the Jot pro out with a dampened tip.
    Coming soon is a new Jot touch with the extra of palm rejection.
    This is their website in America but you can buy in the uk
    http://adonit.net/jot/
    .............."