ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2013 European elections populist show

Red face 2013 European elections populist show

Italian elections held, Germany next.
    While we are wiping most of our politician class, hope to finally carry out a major change, top our visible and hidden "clowns", try to confine Mr. B. and look for an Italian, Mediterranean and European New Deal, yet folkloristic, populistic politicians, although differently comic or grotesque, are really far from missing all over the rest of the continent.
    Here's Herr Steinbrueck, the Bavarian SPD cadidate to the forthcoming German election, who, possibly short of an ample vision, ignorantly fearful, forgetting the German leadership substantial failure in these years, provided comments and criticism on Italian elections outcome his own boor-like, disrepectful and impolite way, while not even Holland, going to breach after France the annual unbalance, do support and can stand anymore the German austerity-only approach to the European economical crisis solution.
    Welcome to the Commedia dell'Arte Herr Doktor, Your mask was really missing in this tragical comedy ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Herr Steinbrueck European Circus.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	427.3 KB 
ID:	73851  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Haven't clue who's the best I think they are all great

Thank You, dear Jean! It's time me take a quantum leap to overcome what is an ominous historical situation and a crossroad to select a positive future, especially in in Europe. Unfortunately we're full of politician clowns, no matter if they show it more or less evidently. There are really few people in European leadership circles long-sighted enough today, to be able to stand on a stage and teach others what they should actually do to face the challenges.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Did you draw this, Caesar ?Or you attached a poster from somewhere? Amazing, I like this style from you. Hmmm, more?

Talking

:d :d :d :d :d :d :d
    Last edited by Panaslonix; 03-08-2013 at 12:35 AM.

Nicely done Caesar, I see you view politicians in Europe like we do in Canada.
    Geoff

Caesar, you certainly do great work! I haven't a clue who they are or what a populist is but I like them just the same.
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

Great satirical drawings, Caesar. Very amusing in their expressions and body attitudes. Nice attention to detail.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

You do these so well Cesare. I hope that things will go better for Europe. So many changes around the world right now.

Love the characters, very well done Caesar. Amazing what talent can do when pencil is around. I too want more, please.