ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Anna And Abigail

Anna And Abigail

Thought I would try the new background. Did quite a bit of fussing around to get the figure to kind of settle in but it is an interesting alternative and I sent this one on to my friend . Thanks for the fun challenge and suggestion Screenpainter. I enjoyed the effort.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Anna And Abigail.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	199.0 KB 
ID:	73839  

That's great! I was rather fond of a design being added. Just created a richer painting. Have a go and do your own??

A sweet painting and sweeter subjects

Hi Copespeak

I hate to say I did try and I liked screenpainter's version better. I liked that background a lot.

So sweet and cute!;-)

I like it. Just for comparison, could you post your original here next to it?

I remember your and screenpainter's with a pattern versions. But not clearly the background color which as I recall was the reason for the comment. This figure I recognized instantly. It's darling. I think what the comment had been was in essence to go with a Mary Cassatt pastel kind of feel with the BG. This BG is harmonious and feels like part of the overall palette. But again, I can't recall the original. But Brava! on this one for sure.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream