ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Sticker spray question.

Sticker spray question.

Is there a way to keep ArtRage 4.0.2 on windows 8 desktop from creating a new layer each time I change brush heads in the sticker spray tool? Thank you in advance for any help and advice.
    I'll be with you in the squeezing of a lemon. ('_')
    www dot marking paper dot blogspot dot com

I think this is being caused by the 'Auto Flatten' setting for the Sticker Spray tool being Off.
    If you've been using a Sticker Spray without 'Auto Flatten' selected (you can find it in the 'Settings' panel when using the Sticker Spray tool) then the next preset or different Sticker Spray brush you choose will automatically start in a new layer.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 5.0.5 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    + 22" HD Monitor ~ macOS 10.12.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M and a Spyder4Pro (to keep the colours true!)

That sounds likely - Auto flatten being turned off means that stickers aren't paint as such, they need to exist on a sticker layer, so if you paint with the spray on a paint layer a new sticker layer will be added for them.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

awesome thank you
    I'll be with you in the squeezing of a lemon. ('_')
    www dot marking paper dot blogspot dot com