ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dova

Dova

New baby painting.

Attachment 73787

to me that is the beauty of ArtRage. It looks just like a painting and a very fine one it is. first the composition, the fine drawing and painting and the color palette. really stunning.

Thanks Albert, she's a wonderful subject! Oil painting softened with pastel on canvas. Works really well.

Attachment 73788
    Last edited by copespeak; 03-04-2013 at 05:42 PM.

I'm with Albert. Terrific work.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Thank Byron. I would like to get it more 'painterly' and will work towards achieving that. I love Landseer's work, see:

Attachment 73792

I've got a beautiful book of old dog art and will have to get that out for inspiration. Challenges.... I love them!

Very nice painting, very nicely done

Feels like a planned painting. Care was given and you have a good likeness of the dog no doubt. Certainly reads clearly so I assume it looks very much like this dog.

Nice colors. Love the articulation in the paws and head. Didn't you say you were a dog groomer? It shows even though a short hair requires less coiffing. You seem familiar with attending to similar areas. I don't know a lot about grooming dogs but I seem to recall some of them, like poodles, need the hair between the toes trimmed out. And this would bring your attention to details to those areas in painting apparently.

Oh, and I just saw the tuxedo one. Very nice anatomical detailing as well as the trompe l'oel environment. Very formal. Heh. Cute too.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

This is really good Robyn, love how you have used the light to bring out the muscle tones in the legs.
    I see she has made herself right at home, you must have been easy to train
    Geoff

A lovely painting of a most lovely puppy, Robyn