ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Where do I learn the basics on how to use the tools and digital art foundation?

Where do I learn the basics on how to use the tools and digital art foundation?

Basically I know nothing of artrage and digital art/traditional art but I want to start learning to produce diffrent kinds of art using artrage.I have artrage studio pro 3.5 and I'm thinking of upgrading to artrage 4 but I can't seem to find a good source that teaches drawing stuff from basics using the program.

Youtube are full of videos if you search on Artrage

Mic

Thumbs up

Hi

Have you read the latest issue of ArtRageUS magazine? It is all free. Also there are 2 books:
    Basic tutorials and Art Supplies 2013.

The magazine has a considerable amount of information dedicated to ArtRage by Ragers with video tutorials on Youtube (direct links) and much more.

http://www.artrageus.net

A new Art Supplies Book! Cool. Thanks!

Cool Tutorials on you tube

I found the Judith Tramayne tutorials very easy to follow, and not all of them are easy. They take you step by step through settings, tools etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by otakugamer View Post
    Basically I know nothing of artrage and digital art/traditional art but I want to start learning to produce diffrent kinds of art using artrage.I have artrage studio pro 3.5 and I'm thinking of upgrading to artrage 4 but I can't seem to find a good source that teaches drawing stuff from basics using the program.

I learned a lot watching the videos - they gave me a very good impression of what can be done with Artrage. But for going in the detail I invested time in trying out things without the intention of painting or drawing a "real" piece.
    For example - I don't know if this is helpful to anybody - I decided to do one thing: open a new canvas, select one tool (for me it was the pencil), try out the settings and make notices about how the specific setting influences the performance. So I learned how to produce a very light stroke, a thin but heavier stroke and so on. Just some quick doodles, and nothing I would save.
    Ulla
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    http://ullahennig-art-and-photos.weebly.com/