ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: tool size selector

tool size selector

Hi folks....since I downloaded the recent fix I've been having a problem with the tool size selector...I've always just put my curser on the area where it shows % and just slide it to the size I want...now it either doesn't respond at all or will jump to a much larger size. using the shift button works as does the pop up box...but its annoying. Oh and another thing while i'm here..any ideas why I can't make a new paragraph in this forum..its a pain in the but trying to post pics because I never know where the text is going to be....moosie...........edit..i have tried switching to a different mouse,,that didn't work...I pulled up artrage pro..the size selector works fine there so the problem is just with artrage 4.2 apparently
    Last edited by moosie; 03-03-2013 at 06:41 AM.
    .................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

That's not something I'm seeing here so there may be an input issue. Could you drop an email to support@artrage.com and let us know the details of the computer you're using (including OS) and we can do some troubleshooting with you.

Regarding paragraph entry - It might relate to the browser you're using - Do you have another one you could try?
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

hi Matt
    I poked around and was able to fix the enter key prob by turning on compatibility view
    and the problem with the tool size selector was fixed by doing a system restore,
    only went back 24 hours but it worked I'm a happy camper

moosie
    .................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused