ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: March Issue ArtRageUS Magazine

Exclamation March Issue ArtRageUS Magazine

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/showthread.php?43795-ArtRageUS-Mag-March-1-Issue-is-ready-to-download

Please read this message before downloading your copy of ArtRageUS. Thank you.

This post is closed for any comments. Any comments? Please make them on the above linked post.

Thanks guys Really BIG News awaits you.

Another great issue, well done Bobbyray and team
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

BobbyRay, thanks for keeping on keeping on, and the continued great issues.
    And hey, it looks like we can comment any old way.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Thumbs up Thank you

Thank you Katie....very much as always you make my day and bring a smile.

Byron, Yes we can...lol

I just wanted everyone to be sure to read the other post..no worries.

You never cease to amaze me with your kindness and words of wisdom.

AND...a BIG thank you as always for all your help and encouragements. It helps a lot to hear that my volunteer work is appreciated by a few of the Ragers with a simple thank you. I know that is a lot to ask for nowadays and people mostly just forget to do that. I do it all because I care and I can for the Ragers not because I have to or get paid anything to do it. It is a tremendous amount of full time work for me. I enjoy doing it and have no complaints about it. It is a labor of love thru volunteerism. I also know that it brings us Ragers closer together as a family of artists and helps us in our art endeavors. That makes it all worthwhile for me and them too. I have no ego to feed but it does help to hear the words, thank you and receive some donations that go completely toward the magazine needs (not to me). What money I have put into it is a donation from me. I chose to.

Thanks again to all the Ragers for supporting us with donations and volunteering and submitting materials for the magazine.

There is no fee or charge to enter the contest....

NOW guys it is time to get working on your own Masterpiece for the Contest.......I will add them as they come in> on the Artrageus website. Good luck and Happy painting guys!!

Oh, don't be bashful, you have time to do 1 painting in 3 months. A Masterpiece, and you do have a shot at winning. Be positive.

You can do it....really, but only if you try. Have fun and be creative....use the force Luke!

BR