ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Closing a painting?

Closing a painting?

Maybe it sounds dumb but is there a way to close a painting without closing the aplication? I did not found such command, yet. It is a bit frustrating to reload the aplication (even if it is good to clear the cache memory) every time i want to close the current painting and open another.
    Please advice

heya Orkhan, just go to File --> New File (or press ctrl + N) to open a new empty canvas without closing the application.
    >>> MSIE's ArtRage Gallery <<<

"It's a living growing mutating art sculpture painting synthesis." (quote screenpainter)

Quote Originally Posted by MSIE View Post
    heya Orkhan, just go to File --> New File (or press ctrl + N) to open a new empty canvas without closing the application.
    Yes, i got that, but the first remains open, or at least in residual memmory, wich takes away resources from the system,and therefore from the next painting... is it not?

The first painting is closed when a new one is opened or created, all of its memory is cleared out so there's nothing left of it.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

thank you Matt for clearing this for me