Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bork! Bork!

Many thanks!

Pai, damasocl, Mairzie Dotes, byroncallas and Silvy : you are all too kind. I am trying to do my best. That is all. And also remembering that "Drawing is the simpliest way of establishing a vocabulary because it is an instant, personal declaration of what is important". (Mary Goodwin) So I think my hand is important to me. The connection between my emotions, my brain, my hand ond the marks on the paper or canvas, it represents me, myself, I. Thanks again!
    My Art Blog : Pennstreck
    My Instagram: Instagram

My avatar

This skull was painted on paper using my Caran d'Ache Pablo colour pencils and the Staedtler marker pens Stabilo Pen 68, skanned and imported to ArtRage 4 where I added the background using the symmetry tool. I downsized it (80x80 px) in Photoshop and saved it as a 8bit PNG to make it really lightweight (6kb).
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Henry Stahle; 03-03-2013 at 02:00 AM.

Totally blown away by your hand! Really well drawn. Love the other painting, but a bit confused about the Bork?

Henry, your work is always fine and balanced. Love your textures and the quality of line in the cartoon.
    The hand drawing is really exquisite.
    I do not know what "bork" means. Is it a Swedish term?

Smile Just a reflection...

Copespeak and Screenpainter,
    it is just a reflection on this. I was in a bad state once so I wanted to be removed from the ArtRage forum. I did not want to leave traces behind here or on Facebook or whatever. So "Sweedie" was removed from the social or art forums that I had joined. But I am back and in good health. I use my real name now and not the old I used when I joined in 2006. I like ArtRage and I use it nearly every day. Bork! Bork!
    Last edited by Henry Stahle; 03-06-2013 at 03:05 AM.

Welcome back! Hopefully you will enjoy this wonderful forum with renewed enthusiasm. You're a very talented man.

well, I have not lost track of you Sweedie, or Twaeger thanks to your web page or blog.
    glad the rough patches are over and you are able to be Henry now. Welcome back.
    I often think of your lovely four seasons calendar and for some reason a black chicken.
    You are a very talented artist. Be well and continue with your artwork... Glad you are
    feeling better Henry. Look forward to more great tutorials.

yay ! welcome back ! bork bork bork ! i still remember your great seasons calendar you created ! bork !;

A bit intrigued I looked up 'bork bork', and Wikipedia came up with the Swedish Chef in the Muppets. I used to love that character... probably my favourite. What a lovely memory.

Dear Herr Stahle, welcome and compliments for Your wonderful works!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!